• Visit https://www.embeddedcomputers.net/ for Hardware; Software and all other things related to FlashcatUSB

Latest SPI Firmware 3.05

D3m0n

Administrator
Staff member
This firmware has the additional points allocated as per the diagram , for the VCC so that you can now connect the extra VCC from some motherboards to it.

jabhcbci.png

Attachments

• FCUSB.3.05.SPI.rar
    5.6 KB · Views: 310
Just wanted to let you know that 3.05 doesn't work on my Blackcat. I keep getting "USB Device Not Recognized" after loading it up. I can enter DFU mode with no problems. I have reverted back to 3.04 and it works fine. I have PCB v1.7. Let me know you need me to run some tests or if v1.7 simply cannot handle the changes.

Does your V1.7 have the AT90usb162 chip or the new Atmega32U2 chip ?

Does your V1.7 have the AT90usb162 chip or the new Atmega32U2 chip ?
I have V1.2 with the AT90USB162 and it shows USB Device Not Recognized too. Any way around this ?

UPDATE: This only happens with the SPI 3.05 Firmware that comes from the official BCUSB RC15 330 Software .rar.

I just flashed/loaded the SPI 3.05 Firmware that you posted here and Windows detects it, also does the software.

Ok the 3.05 Firmware in the official pack may have been compiled just for the Atmega32u2 chip , but the one in this thread may have been set for both. I will leave it as for now until i can get hold of the code for this to be sure. the only real main change in the firmware from 3.04 to 3.05 was the addition of an extra VCC pin for MSI motherboards , so you can still use 3.04 if need be.

Back